Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here and There

Okay....so my posts below and the ones posted in the future may be all over the place! I thought about doing things in a mannerly order...but really who has time to outline a year of events~~not I!! Basically, when I am blogging, I am avoiding my dreaded homework-I would rather prefer it as a releasing of innards tho, clearing the mind...haha, sounds good anyways!
So much is going on in these moments anymore, I feel like I am in Crazy/Worry/Plan-ville! I am ready READY READY for this move!! I want to be done with it, on the beach with a margarita, and settled already! Things are coming together one step at a time tho! We have moved the Moving Date to the end of May now instead of June! Saint Petersburg, Florida is the chosen location. I am enrolling to Galen Health Institute, as long as the 1000 tests that they require all go in my favor, I will start with them in November 2011. This school sounds very intense, however I will be done very quickly, which is a PLUS!
Well, I have rambled enough! Enjoy the new posts! I am heading to bed....early to rise to go on a field trip with Ethan's class to Marsh~the grocery store~! Really?? I hate the grocery store and I need groceries...go figure!

No comments: