Monday, March 29, 2010

Study...Study...Study

As for myself, classes are going great! I have straight A's for now and only a little over a month left for my first semester! I am ready to get this semester over with and enjoy a couple weeks off! I am continuing classes (rather one class) through the summer so I will stay busy! I also have been busy between classes working out. I joined the Newtone Health and Fitness club! So far so good....I am loving it!! Just a little update....now off to study for a fun Math test!!

3 comments:

Cara Terreri said...

Sounds like you are staying busy! You should be proud of all of your accomplishments!! It's not easy to be a mom, wife, student, athlete (and lots more) all at the same time!!

Nakia Stewart said...

Hi Amanda. What is your major? I'm in school too for medical assisting. I'm pursuing an associate's degree and hopefully land a job with my son's doctor. She has already proposed a job offer and I can't wait til I'm done with my studies.Good luck with yours!

Vicente de Avila said...

Postagem muito boa
Visite meu Blog !!


Vicente de Avila